Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Summer Fun With Gwen Studios





Hello! 
Can you believe it is Summer already! 
The year just keeps flying by and we have to enjoy it before it is gone right? 
I know I am! It is honestly my favorite season of the year. 
It is also vacation time for us and our perfect vacation always has to have a beach. 
So you know making summer beach projects had to be fun for me. 
They will also be the perfect gift for someone I know.

Let's get started!

Gwen Studio products: 
(You can find these ribbons at Michaels.com)


You will also need: 

Adhesive
Burlap Trim
Scissors
A wire circle (or foam)
Fishstars/Seashell 
White cording
Small canvas bag
Flipflops 


To make the lifesaver or wreath:
    * Use burlap trim and go around wire circle.
    * Add adhesive at the end of burlap trim. (I used clips to hold till dry.)
    * Add ribbon in the four corners.
    * Decorate with fish stars.
You can see the finished project below.




This super cute canvas bag I plan to use as a gift cardholder. All I did was adhere ribbon around the handles to make it match other projects. The presentation is everything and I know the person receiving them will love them.
See pic below.


I found these flip flops at local Dollar Tree and I thought they would make a great gift, besides they matched my whole red and white stripe theme, and adding a bow just made them cuter!
See pic below.


Are you ready to see the finished projects? 


Here is my finished lifesaver decor:
Small canvas gift card holder: 
(I also added a few more starfish to decorate.)

And the super cute flip flops:


So all three projects will make a fun and easy gift for someone. 


What do you think? Nice and easy right? My kind of projects. :)

Find more inspiration using the red & white stripe ribbon from Gwen Studios on the 




Thank you so much for stopping by!

Till next time....... Craft On! 💗
Rosie








 

1 comment: