Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Easter Project With GwenStudios Ribbon



Hello! 
I am so ready for Spring and its weather and for sure its colors! 
Today I made this cute and simple basket using the fabulous ribbon from Gwen Studios and I'm so in love with the favorite pack of pastel colors which you can find at Walmart.com by the way.

You can also find links down below. 


I used:
Any type of can, container to alter ( I used this one from Ikea) 
Fabri Tac Adhesive
Scissors
Your favorite embellishments


This project was so fast and easy that it took me only about an hour to finish. 
It is very self-explanatory but I've made a short video for you to watch and get ideas.


I really hope to inspire you for some easy Easter projects.

Here are some pics of my final project!






Thanks for stopping by!

Till next time....... Craft On! 💗
Rosie



Please visit the Designer Connection Crafts for more Gwen Studios Ribbon ideas!








 


3 comments: