Monday, January 10, 2022

Romancing the Ribbon - TShirt With Ribbon Roses



 Happy 2022!!!

I love starting the year doing what I love, especially if the outcome is this. 
The perfect gift for a little girl. 😍

Like most of my projects I want it to make it easy but at the same time pretty and meaningful. 

Let me tell you the flowers were the easiest to make. (Pls see link to video below) Just make sure you are using the right ribbon and Gwen Studios has the perfect ones to work with.


Here is a close up of the beautiful flowers I created with the ribbon.

Aren't they pretty?

Let's Get Started

I used a toddlers size T2 white Tshirt. 

I used about 10" of each color ribbon. You can add as many flowers as you wish. 
I only used two white, two pink and one red.

I used Fabric Adhesive that is waterproof to adhere flowers down.

Once I followed the easy YT video tutorial to make flowers with Gwen Studios ribbon I lined them up in a straight line and adhere them down.




My perfect little model! 

This project must have taken me less than an hour to complete. 
So I hope you try this!

You can find all the ribbons at Walmart online:




Shirt

 Fabri Tac Adhesive

Yarn Needle

To make ribbon flowers I followed this tutorial:

Amazing Ribbon Flower Work - Hand Embroidery Flowers Design - Sewing Hacks - DIY Easy Flower Making by YT:  Merry Craft





Till next time....... Craft On! 💗

Rosie


For more Romancing the Ribbon design ideas, 

1 comment: