Monday, August 23, 2021

Playing With Ribbon from Gwen Studios

 Hi there! 

Today I am back with a few altered projects. This time I am using one of my all-time favorite embellishments, RIBBON. I will share with you a few ideas on how you can use this amazing ribbon from Gwen Studios. You can never go wrong when using ribbon to decorate and make your projects look even prettier.

You can find Gwen Studios Ribbon at WALMART


Here are the wonderful products I received from Gwen Studios to play with:

First, I decided to decorate this wood piece letter by just adding a quick double loop bow using the Gwen Studios 3/8" Black Double Faced Satin Ribbon. I then added a dangle that hung from the same black satin ribbon making several knots to give it different dimension and that can dangle around.




Next, I used the Leather Animal Print Ribbon to make the bows again and added them to a headband I had previously purchased. I love how this looks!



And my third way of adding ribbon to a project is by using the black satin ribbon and decorating a candle. It's so easy and gives it a beautiful look.  I went around the candle three times with the ribbon and in the middle, I added a metal center and tied it from the back making a simple bow. 

Ribbon will always help you enhance your products by giving them a more embellished look.



Materials Used:    
(You can find Gwen Studios Ribbon and patches at WALMART)

Gwen Studios 3/8" Black Double Faced Satin Ribbon for Sewing and Crafts, 100 Yards

Gwen Studios 7/8" Orange Faux Leather Animal Print Cheetah Fur Trim, 2 Yards
Gwen Studios Sequin Rainbow Iron-on Patch Applique, Bright Colors, 3.25" x 2.5"
Candle
Wood Letter
Headband
Hot glue gun

And last but not least, I could not help using this patch to decorate a simple fabric album I had sitting on my desk. I only adhere it down using Fabri-Tac, of course, you can use the pretty patches in many other ways by ironing them down. 

That's is all I have for you today!



I hope you have enjoyed seeing how you can use ribbon in many ways and embellishing your projects even more.

Till next time....... Craft On! 💗

Rosie

A Special Thanks to Designer Connection Crafts for the opportunity.


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that little headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the letter project and I can see my daughter wearing the ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ears are adorable and the letter project gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete