Thursday, August 12, 2021

Ann Butler Designs Blog Hop

Hi everyone! 

I am so happy to be here with you today and share what I’ve been up to lately.  

All is well and of course, I am still here crafting.

This time, I am participating in the Designer Crafts Connection blog hop with Ann Butler Designs and I have the opportunity to create and play with Ann Butler Designs products. 


Ann Butler Designs -  BLACK & WHITE GEOMETRIC pack

I created two (A2) fun cards! 

The star of the show is AnnButler Designs BLACK & WHITE GEOMETRIC Paper.  I received a paper sampler pack and sentiments to play with. I really enjoyed using these products since it had been a while since I actually foiled on paper. I confirm once again how pretty and shiny it makes your projects. These cards were so easy to do and fun to make. Of course, you can use these products on many other of your crafty projects. I just decided to make cards with them.

And here are my two cards: 


I used both positive and negative paper to make this card. 

 All you need to create these cards are:

AnnButler Designs Black & White Geometric Paper and her Toner Paper

Heat Laminator Machine

DecoFoil Transfer Sheets

Your favorite cardstock to frame your cards, embellishments like ribbon, sequins etc. and adhesive.

I made a super simple video just to show you how fast and easy it is to foil when you have all the right products. 




You can find all about Ann Butler here: 

Website: AnnButlerDesigns Website

Facebook: AnnButlerDesigns Facebook

Instagram: AnnButlerDesigns IG

Twitter: AnnButlerDesigns Twitter

Pinterest: AnnButlerDesigns Pinterest

For more inspiration visit the Designer Crafts Connection Blog for the full list of designers in the Ann Butler Designs blog hop.




Thanks so much for stopping by

and

Happy Crafting!

ROSIE









DISCLAIMERS
This blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives product compensation for our posts or advertisements. I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with each manufacturer, provider, or party in question.





7 comments:

  1. very nice cards. those embellishments of purple really take it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, loving the geometric prints with the foils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards turned out so pretty! Loved watching your video too :)

    ReplyDelete