Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Gwen Studios Christmas Die Cut Ribbon


Hello crafty friends!

I am back with another  Gwen Studios DT project using some amazing Christmas ribbons you are going to love.
 You can find this die cut ribbon and others at Walmart Stores and  Walmart online. They include different designs and different colors. 


So let’s get started with my project. 
This year I decided to start making Christmas ornaments to send to family and 
crafty friends that included a tag. 
The die cut ribbons made it all so much easier to embellish and make it look even prettier! 

For my ornament I used:
- a plastic ornament 
- Fabric Tac adhesive
- wood piece (to give it some height and be able to hold decorations inside the plastic ornament). 


You can get a closer look at the picture below. They are all adorable aren’t they? 

You can find them online here:   


I love them all but these are the ones that I used this time. 

I also used: 

GWEN STUDIOS 3/8" Metallic Holiday Christmas Ribbon, 
You can find here at Walmart: Gwen Studios Metallic Holiday ribbon


To make my ornament I added my favorite Christmas embellishments and made a small holiday scene inside the plastic ornament. The ribbon takes it to the next level. The Gingerboy was definitely my favorite. 



I then decided to make some paper tags to go with the ornaments. 

To make the paper tags I used embellishments from my crafty stash 
and as you can see they are self-explanatory, just very easy to do. 


The next tag I made it using two different die cut ribbons. 
It is really fun to use it in pieces only and build your scene. 



On the third tag, I used the gold reindeer die cut ribbon. 

You can find it here: 

One last look at my projects using die cut ribbon from Gwen Studios.



I am sure you will run to get these and start your Christmas project.

 

For more ideas head on over to the Designer Crafts Connection blog post HERE for more inspiration using Gwen Studios die cut ribbons.
Or visit these designer's blogs:

Till next time....... Craft On! 💗

Rosie

2 comments:

  1. what fun ornaments, I am not sure which I like best. I also like how you displayed all the ribbons - nice work!

    ReplyDelete